dimanche 2 mai 2010

.net

I refuse to use .net stuff, oh, I have given it a try, I ended up with three or four different versions of the runtime installed on one computer, because I thought backward-compatibility was something the developers had heard of ... silly me!

So now, on this new computer I just set up, I have already discarded 2 pieces of software that wanted the .net crap. I don't understand why anyone develops in that crap ... there is absolutely no cross-platform support (mono is a joke!), not even native XP support (which still is the #1 OS out there) .... and when it says it wants 1.1, then it means it ... 3.0, 2.0 or even 1.3 are not accepted, WTF? I mean you have similar issues with Java, like a program written for Java 1.2 might not work wth 1.6, it will "usually" work with 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5, though ...

iiiiBoycott that crap!!!!!

Aucun commentaire: